Top Bavaria Travel and European Travel & Events:
tour operator and destination management company for travel in Germany and throughout Europe
Facts & Figures
- Average age of our staff: 34,9 years
- Percentage of women: 85 %
- Annual overnights (2010): 89.812
- Number of guests (2010): 32.619
i.e. an average of 89 guests per day
- 87% of our turnover is realized in Germany
- Largest room allowance for an event: Love Parade '98 in Berlin with 3.600 beds
- Our longest unbroken series booking: "Secrets of the Harz" since 1999
- We have been involved in tourist fairs or workshops in 17 countries on 4 continents
- Participants from over 25 countries took part in one of our largest incentive events
- The most curious "actor" of our events was : a bear
- More than 1.200 participants have taken part in our largest corporate event
- Our most original idea: We are still working on it and look forward to presenting it to you for your next event
Top Bavaria Travel GmbH was established in 1989 in Munich and was complemented in 1996 by the opening of its branch office, European Travel & Events in Berlin.
Our main issue has always been to provide complete ground handling for groups, incentives and conferences covering the whole of Germany and Europe with special attention on Central Europe.
The wide range of services include both popular must haves in Germany, such as the Bavarian castles, the Black Forest, the Rhine Valley, the German Alpine Road, the Romantic Road, the Baltic coast and city tours to Munich or Berlin but also special interest tours such as performance tours, Luther and pilgrimage tours and much more.
For individual and business travelers, there is a wide choice of hotels in every category in many cities and towns. For Germany's international fairs and exhibition centers, Hanover, Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin and others, the clients can rely on our reasonable prices.
Multi country trips and performance tours including concert organization for choirs and orchestra in Germany and other European countries are another special area of Top Bavaria's expertise. We organize special concert tours for young musicians of high schools or universities as well . Our direct contacts to hotels, venues and local suppliers allow competitive prices also in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland and many other European destinations .
Meetings, incentives, conferences and events round off the varied pallet of offers, with a long reference list which speaks for itself. Original and tailor made programme ideas and a professional on-site service give to our events the personal touch.
For managing director András Rigó and his multinational crew top quality service stands alongside personal and individual client care as the most important aspect of the company's philosophy. Altogether 8 European languages are spoken, offering many clients a service not only in their mother tongue but also tailor-made to their own individual cultural requirements.
Owner & General Manager